Your Salsa is Saved!

A few days ago I received the coolest bowl ever. I got an email from 2 recent college graduates that said they just started their own product design company. They asked if I wanted to try their first invention, a dip bowl that solves the problem of salsa spilling over the rim and onto the table. Genius!

The Salsabol solves the salsa-spilling problem with a patent-pending lip which pushes your salsa or dip back onto your chip for the perfect scoop,
every time.

Mike and Tom also sent me some chips and salsa so that I could test out the bowl!

How Exactly Does the Bowl Work? (source)

The three-step process for perfect scooping:

1. Dig into your salsa
  2. Scoop up the high side of the bowl, letting the salsa gracefully fall back onto your chip.
  3. Celebrate your scooping victory.

What’s the secret?

Look closely at the raised side of the Salsabol. It curves back over into the bowl to form a perfectly-engineered ramp to guide the salsa directly onto your chip. Just scoop your chip up the high side and the ‘bol will do the rest! The three-step process for perfect scooping:

I was very excited to test out the bowl! No more spilling salsa all over my pants!

Step 1: Dig into your salsa

Step 2: Scoop up the high side of the bowl, letting the salsa gracefully fall back onto your chip.

Step 3: Celebrate your scooping victory!

After playing with lots of chips and salsa last night, I made a lovely salad for dinner. I poured the salsa all over the lettuce, veggie burger, and broccoli. Talk about a celebration!

If you are interested in purchasing the cool bowl and supporting some recent college grads, you can head on over to their online store. The Salsabol is great for parties and for people (like me) who tend to spill food everywhere! Their blog is also very entertaining if you are looking for some laughter today!

1) If you could invent any kitchen product, what would it be?

2) Are you a salsa spiller?

[wp_campaign_1]

This entry was posted in Product Review, Uncategorized and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

28 Responses to Your Salsa is Saved!

1. Monique says:

i want one! i want one! dangit!
    very cool product miss missy! xoxoxx

2. Yeah, I’m gonna have to get me one of these! I had a salsa catastrophe this past week-ruined my table cloth :-(

3. Megan says:

haha so random.. When I was a Senior I was in an invention class and someone in my group thought of this and the rest of the class thought it was stupid..

4. julie says:

hahahahaha this bowl is AWESOME. i’m a salsa whore so this is such a great invention. i can’t tell you how many friggn times i have salsa splatters on the counter while i’m dipping! it’s so funny how the littlest ideas make the best inventions.

and hahaha i just got your email comment! we’re simultaneously reading eachothers blogs. go us!

5. Such an awesome invention! Glad it worked =)

6. kath says:

Finally someone with a good salsa bowl! No spillage. MY prayers have been answered. :D

7. how cool is that?! Now I guess there’s no need to buy the “scoopable” chips, huh? :P Although, I sure do love those scoopables…haha.

8. Claire says:

Great bowl!!I would probably spill something on myself anyway.hehe:-)cc

9. That’s such a cool bowl! I hate losing the salsa- it’s even worse when it goes on the table or your clothes. And that’s just a tragedy :)

10. What a fabulous idea. It is things like that that make me say, why didn’t I think of that! I am a terrible salsa spiller!!

11. Pingback: Solar Wind Monitoring

12. Every weekend i used to pay a visit this web site, as i want
    enjoyment, as this this web page conations actually good funny stuff too.

13. Pingback: website designers chennai

14. Pingback: website designer chennai

15. Pingback: website designers chennai

16. Pingback: website designer chennai

17. Pingback: 0TawEUc71a 0TawEUc71a

18. Pingback: website designers in chennai

19. Pingback: website designers in chennai

20. Pingback: best accessories for ipad mini

21. Pingback: website designers chennai

22. Pingback: Dating Tester

23. 208663 584157Hey, are you having issues with your hosting? I needed to refresh the page about million times to get the page to load. Just saying 599037

24. Pingback: web designing company chennai

25. 743846 633891I want to start a blog written by a fictitious character commenting on politics, current events, news etc..How?. 120497

26. penny stocks says:

735880 476493I can

27. I’m pretty pleased to uncover this web site. I wanted to thank you for ones time for this particularly wonderful read!! I definitely enjoyed every little bit of it and I have you book marked to look at new information on your website. I also make web sites, my newest one is about ceramic travel coffee mugs.

28. Pingback: web designing company in chennai