I have another wonderful Tropical Traditions product to give away today! This time they sent me their Antioxidant Omega 3 Greens powder.
About (from the website):
- Antioxidant Natural Greens supports nutrition, digestion, circulation & immunity.*
- Antioxidant Natural Greens contains 2600mg Organic Flax & Organic Flax Lignans per serving, rich in ALA Omega 3
- Antioxidant Natural Greens provides dark green plants, herbs, spices, natural food concentrates, and nutritious fruits and vegetables to help meet your daily requirements.
- Antioxidant Natural Greens supplies a rich blend of totally natural vitamins, minerals, plant enzymes, antioxidants, phytonutrients and symbiotic intestinal flora for optimal energy metabolism, digestion, detoxification, and immune enhancement.*
- Great for Active Lifestyles*
- Rich in ALA Omega 3 fatty acid
- Improves Immune Function*
- Provides Fiber for Better Digestion*
- Provides High Antioxidant Benefits*
- Alkalizes Body & Balances pH*
- Supplements Weight-Loss Plans*
- No Stimulants or Caffeine
- Great Source of Probiotics*
Not only does this have a ton of nutritional benefits, it actually tastes good! The first time I tried this, I mixed the berry with a glass of water. I was expecting this to taste grassy like other green powders but it had a pleasant berry flavor. This morning, I decided to try it in a smoothie.
My smoothie contained 1 scoop of the powder, frozen berries, almond milk, and maca powder. Today is probably not the best today to make a cold smoothie but it did give me plenty of energy for a morning workout! I plan to keep using this every morning!
Tropical Traditions is providing me with one canister of Antixidant Omega 3 Greens powder for a lucky Missy Maintains reader!
How to Enter:
1) Leave me a comment telling me how you would use this powder.
2) Tweet this giveaway. “@MissyMaintains is giving away @TropTraditions Antioxidant Omega 3 Greens Powder! Enter here: http://bit.ly/bniX06”
1) Subscribe to the Tropical Traditions Sales Newsletter. (Let me know below)
2) Follow @troptraditions on Twitter.
I will choose a winner this Thursday, October 5th. Good luck!