Updated December 5:
The winner is….
Whether you’re running, doing yoga, or lifting weights, a smart fitness routine incorporates protein to aide in muscle building and recovery. While your busy schedule may not allow you to whip up protein-heavy meals every day, there are simple and convenient on-the-go solutions to make sure your body is getting the protein it needs.
I usually exercise about 5 days a week, and do very intense workouts such as Refine Method and indoor cycling. I most likely do not consume enough protein, so I accepted an opportunity to try out a few different soy protein bars:
- Soy protein is a high‐quality, plant‐based protein derived from soybeans
- Soy protein preserves lean body mass, promotes fat loss, and boosts satiety during weight loss
- A blend of proteins – soy, whey and casein, prolongs muscle building after exercise and increases recovery compared to whey alone
- Soy protein promotes muscle growth and development
- Soy protein is equivalent to whey protein for building muscle when consumed as part of a resistance training program
- Soy protein has the ability to displace fat and sugar calories
One reader will win a variety of one Eat-Smart Bar, Nogii Protein Bar and NOW Energy Bar, as well as a “Powered by Soy Protein” Traveler Exercise Kit.
How to enter:
1. Leave a comment telling me your favorite protein-filled food/snack.
2. Tweet. “Win a soy protein exercise gift pack from @MissyMaintains. Enter here: http://tinyurl.com/q6ycgg7″
I will choose the winner on Thursday, December 5. Good luck!
*I received these products for free to review. The opinions expressed are honest and provided without monetary compensation.