It contained 15 different cans of Progresso soup. They also sent me a soup mug and cool jump rope that tracks your jumps and calories burned! Can’t wait to use it when it gets warmer outside!
I had soup for dinner Friday, Saturday, and Sunday night! On Friday I tried the Light Italian Style Meatball.
The nutrition stats are pretty good. I always eat the whole can which is two servings so it was 160 calories. It also has 4 grams of fiber and 6 grams of protein which is nice. There are just two things I don’t like about these soups. If you look to the left of the can, the ingredient list almost fills up the whole label! That is why I usually stick to organic soups. It also has 960 mg of sodium! I probably should have just ate half the can! Oh well!
The soup itself was delicious! It was very filling and I loved the little meatballs and noodles. I loved the soup bowl too! It is hard to find a bowl that fits an entire can of soup!
On Saturday I tried the Light Chicken and Dumpling.
This one was delicious too! I loved all the dumplings and vegetables!
Last night I tried the Reduced Sodium Garden Vegetable.
This was my favorite of the three. It had everything from corn to string beans to potatoes to kidney beans! Very filling!
One lucky winner will receive:
- 2 cans of Progresso soup
- A soup mug
- Digital jump rope that tracks calories and jumps!
How to Enter:
1) Leave me a comment telling me your favorite kind of Progresso soup!
2) Become a fan of MissyMaintains on Facebook. Let me know you did so below.
3) Tweet about the giveaway. Tweet “@missymaintains is holding a Progresso Prize Pack Giveaway! Enter here: http://bit.ly/4ZR4Zj”
4) Link back to this giveaway on your blog and let me know below.
I will choose a winner this Thursday, January 14th at 10:00 am!
Want an even cooler opportunity to win?
Progresso is hosting another contest of their own. It’s called the Souper You Debut and could get YOU a chance to win a makeover in NYC!
Here’s the scoop:
Three grand prize winners will be awarded a trip for two to New York City from May 21st-23rd. The prize includes roundtrip airfare, a two-night stay in a NYC hotel, a full makeover, a $1,000 wardrobe shopping spree and personal consultation at a New York department store.
To enter, you’ll need to do the following:
- Go to www.Progresso.com/SouperYou to learn more and enter the contest
- Submit your essay (200 characters or less) telling Progresso why you love Progresso Light or 100 Calorie Soups and why you would like a makeover
- In addition, please submit a photo of yourself that visually reinforces the theme of your essay
Once you enter, you’ll have the chance for your photo and/or an excerpt from your essay to appear on www.Progresso.com/SouperYou, so be sure to check back frequently! Once the 10 finalists are announced, you can visit www.Progresso.com/SouperYou from March 29 through April 12 to vote for your favorite.
In addition, throughout the duration of the contest you can visit www.Progresso.com/SouperYou to download a coupon for $1 off any three varieties of Progresso Soup!
Other websites to check out!
1) Check out my guest post today on And Her Little Dog Too about 10 Slim-Down Strategies!
2) Please stop by Dori’s Shiny Blog to learn more about her charity auction. She is trying to raise $1,000 so that she can run her first 1/2 marathon…on her birthday!! All proceeds benefit the Think Pink Rocks charity.
Have a great week!