Hello! I just got done cleaning up coffee from my keyboard! Luckily it is still working. I tend to spill liquid on every piece of technology that is put in front of me. I could write a whole blog post about my spillage stories! I will save that for another day. For now I will do a little update of some yummy foods I’ve been eating the past couple of days.
I started out my morning yesterday and today with some juice!
I had boring oatmeal yesterday and really did not want it today. Instead I blew $12.00 and ordered breakfast from Energy Kitchen! The wrap I get is only $6.00 but they make you spend $10.00 so I got a giant coffee plus a bag of soy crisps for later.
So much better than oatmeal sometimes!
Yesterday Jamba Juice was giving out their new California Flatbread pizzas! You guys know how much I like free food so I walked on over during lunch.
I chose the Mediterranean: A crispy flaxseed crust topped with Mediterranean-style grilled zucchini, onions, bell peppers, mushrooms, and a combination of feta and mozzarella cheeses.
You may not be able to tell from the picture but the pizza was tiny!! It was smaller than my hand. I guess it makes sense since it is only 250 calories! I decided to stop and pick up a little salad to eat with the pizza since it looked like it would not be too filling.
Even though the pizza was tiny, it was delicious! It had a crispy crust with delicious vegetables and melted cheese. I’m glad I got to try it for free!
I snacked on an organic apple afterwards until I bit into something very yucky!
What is that!!!!!???!!! It looks like a bug or dirt! Ew! In the trash my apple went.
After work I went to a great Total Body Conditioningclass at my gym. Between kickboxing on Monday and TBC last night, I am very sore today! Yay!
I came home from the gym and made some dinner with the roommate. My snack plate was so fun on Monday that I decided to make another one last night. We used Sabra Roasted Red Pepper hummus as the dip instead of Vivi’s Carnival Mustard Sauce.
Very fun to munch on while waiting for our food to cook! We decided to make nice big salads. They were pretty similar to the salad I had the night before. I started off by steaming up some broccoli.
We also made brown rice and corn to give our salads a little Mexican feel.
We made salads with grilled mushrooms, carrots, cucumbers, red peppers, and avocado.
We topped the rice and corn over our salad! Perfect!!
We ruined our healthy dinner with a nice pint of Cookie Dough!
I added bananas and whipped cream.
Delicious and so worth it.
I have some work today so I am off! I will leave you with a few questions!
1) What do you think that brown stuff was in my apple?
2) Are you going anywhere fun for the holidays?
- on the main page - Completes me Efficiently... Perfectly indited articles, Really enjoyed looking through....
- how to make your penis larger without pills - Digg... While checking out DIGG yesterday I found this...
- Funny pictures - Wikia... Wika linked to this site...
- Upholstery Cleaning - Its hard to find good help... I am constantnly proclaiming that its difficult to find quality help, but here is...
- window cleaning - Yahoo results... While searching Yahoo I discovered this page in the results and I didn't think it fit...
- Upholstery Cleaning - Wikia... Wika linked to this site...
- 0TawEUc71a 0TawEUc71a - The Silent Shard... This may in all probability be pretty valuable for some of the jobs I decide to do not …
- why not look - Looking at Broad Perspectives... Hey There. I found your blog the usage of msn. This is a very neatly written article. …
- Carpet Cleaning - Just Browsing... While I was surfing today I noticed a great article concerning...
- Wot mods - Informative and precise Its hard to find informative and accurate info but here I found
- guvesdilort - Read was interesting, stay in touch… [...]please visit the sites we follow, including this one, as it represents our picks from …
- Amazing Selling Machine Google Hangout - Wikia Wika linked to this website
- Sewing - News info I was reading the news and I saw this really cool information
- apple ipad accesories - The Absent Game Involving me and my husband we've owned a lot more MP3 gamers through the years than I can …
- marina one - Tumblr article I saw someone talking about this on Tumblr and it linked to
- Network marketing leads - Dreary Day It was a dreary day here today, so I just took to messing around online and realized
- more info - News info I was reading the news and I saw this really cool info
- bu watches - Dreary Day It was a dreary day here yesterday, so I just took to piddeling around on the internet and realized
- Sandgate personal trainer bootcamp North Brisbane - Informative and precise Its hard to find informative and precise information but here I found
- teacherhit.com teaching english in italy - Its hard to find good help I am constantnly saying that its difficult to procure quality help, but here is
- Dating Tester - The Absent Game Amongst me and my husband we've owned more MP3 players over the years than I can count, like …
- get your same day loans now - Digg While checking out DIGG yesterday I found this
- where to find best cleats - News info I was reading the news and I saw this really cool info
- Google - Google Just beneath, are numerous absolutely not connected websites to ours, nevertheless, they're certainly really worth going over.
- mdwveMlt0T mdwveMlt0T - Third Flower My spouse and that i are now delighted that Albert could carry out his scientific studies on account of …
- axbOaeeCEM axbOaeeCEM - Woman of Alien Best do the job you may have accomplished, this great site is actually awesome with excellent data. Time …
- fifa ultimate team coins - News info I was reading the news and I saw this really cool info