I know it has been a while so hello! I’ve been having a strong urge to blog so here I am. It is always difficult to start something after not doing it for over a year, but I think I can slowly get back into it. There are a few reasons I am here again:
- I gained weight. I really would like to lose at least 15 pounds and feel that this blog held me accountable when I was frequently posting photos and restaurant/workout reviews. I will start taking photos and sharing my weight loss experience with you (hopefully). Living in NYC is very difficult, there is food everywhere!
- Restaurant reviews: speaking of that, I now live in Brooklyn and have been visiting so many new places. Instead of keeping all the food photos and thoughts to myself, I would love to share them!
- Workout reviews: Yes, I’m still hooked on Refine Method and need to talk about how amazing it is after 4 years. I do frequently try some other classes around NYC and will start reviewing them on this blog.
- Digital Marketing: I began a Digital Marketing class at General Assembly and would love to utilize the techniques I am learning with this blog. I am realizing that so much of what we are learning in class was self-taught to me years ago which is very cool.
- Writing: I need a place to share my thoughts and feelings instead of holding it all in.
Stay tuned for more MissyMaintains.