I don’t really make coffee at home anymore because I am lazy and it never tastes as good as Starbucks but this was the perfect opportunity to try out my French press.
What makes Gevalia Kaffe so special?
Gevalia Kaffe is much more than your average ‘cup of joe.’ It’s a Swedish-style break from the usual coffee grind. Perfected by the Swedes’ passion for quality coffee for more than 150 years, Gevalia is an exquisitely rich smooth coffee experience that is never bitter. Gevalia isn’t just coffee, it’s ‘Kaffe’ to savor.
- The Swedes know a thing or two about coffee. They know quality coffee should be savored and enjoyed. They also know you deserve a more unique/special coffee experience than what you can pick up on every street corner.
- Gevalia is a luxurious departure from the everyday, an escape from the routine cup of coffee. Whether it’s a morning ritual made just for you, or the finishing touch at a dinner party, it brings the taste of Swedish-style luxury into your home.
- In Sweden, where the citizens drink more coffee than almost anywhere else in the world, Gevalia is their preferred brand.
- In fact, Gevalia enjoys the honor of being an official coffee of the Swedish Royal Court.
Gevalia, now available at Safeway, brings unexpected Swedish-style luxury and rich, never bitter taste to the Safeway grocery aisle.
- Gevalia has been refining the art of luxurious coffee since 1853 and has a deep history of finding and blending the finest Arabica coffee beans from locations around the world.
- Gevalia is expertly made with carefully selected beans, ground extra fine, to produce a rich coffee experience.
- Previously available online only, Gevalia is now offering its top-ten varieties in U.S. coffee supermarket aisles nationwide in 10 varieties, including roast and ground, whole bean, flavored and decaffeinated varieties:
Gevalia Traditional Roast (ground and whole bean):
Gevalia Traditional Roast provides a perfectly balanced taste every time. Our most beloved blend – made of choice, mountain-grown Arabica beans – this coffee has a distinctive body and flavor with a lighter intensity. (Medium Roast).
Gevalia House Blend:
A Gevalia favorite, House Blend is a robust yet never bitter coffee. This roast has a captivating aroma that is only matched by its exceptional flavor. (Medium/Dark Roast).
Gevalia House Blend Decaf :
Delivering the same rich, never bitter flavor, House Blend Decaf has the same robust taste without all the caffeine. (Medium/Dark Roast).
Gevalia French Roast (ground and whole bean):
Gevalia French Roast is a coffee of impressive richness and dimension, expertly crafted from prized Arabica beans grown in Colombia and Brazil. Hints of aromatic smoke give this dark-roasted French Roast blend an intense, yet uniquely satisfying flavor. (Dark Roast).
Grown high in the Colombian Andes, these beans produce a rich, bright and well-bodied Colombian coffee. This single origin classic is world-renowned, which is why we have sourced these beans for decades. (Medium Roast).
Gevalia Espresso Roast:
Gevalia Espresso Roast is made of premium, mountain-grown Arabica beans from East Africa and Central and South America. This roast is bold and full-bodied with a hint of caramel undertones. (Dark Roast).
This rich blend with vanilla flavor notes is crafted from choice mountain-grown Arabica beans, then roasted for exceptional body and flavor. Gevalia Vanilla is a flavorful and balanced experience with a heavenly aroma.
Gevalia Chocolate Mocha:
Gevalia Chocolate Mocha allows you to indulge your passion for decadent flavor. Rich, velvety chocolate flavor is blended with mountain-grown Arabica beans for a sweetly satisfying experience.
With its Swedish heritage and rich, never bitter taste, Gevalia is a premium coffee unlike any other.
Sounds good, right? And it was!
Wow, I figured out how to use my french press! It will no longer collect dust.
It made a delicious cup of French Roast coffee.
I really enjoyed this cup of coffee. It had a crisp, rich flavor and was not too bitter or strong. I will be using my french press much more in the future to make this coffee. It is going to save me $2.00 a day at the corner deli store!
MyBlogSpark and Kraft Foods are offering one lucky Missy Maintains reader the following prize pack:
- (1) sample of the House Blend from Gevalia Kaffe
- (1) sample of the French Roast Blend from Gevalia Kaffe
- A Gevalia Kaffe branded coffee mug
How to Enter:
1) Leave me a comment telling me which of the Gevalia Kaffe varieties are you most looking forward to picking up at Safeway to try?
2) Tweet about the giveaway. “Win a Gevalia Kaffe prize pack from @MissyMaintains and #MyBlogSpark. Enter here: http://bit.ly/wB2ty3”
I will choose a winner this Friday, February 10. Good luck!
Kraft Foods has provided sample product to me and is providing the prizes for this program at no cost to me. This program is not administered or sponsored by Kraft Foods or its affiliates, but solely by Missy Maintains.