6 July, 2009|Posted in: Product Review
I tend to be very messy in the kitchen. I spill things, burn things, and melt spatulas to ovens. I am always looking for the perfect cleaning product that will fix my mess fast and easily. More recently, I have been trying to purchase environmentally friendly cleaning products. That is why I was thrilled when I received a sample pack from a company called E-cloth.
- Perfect cleaning with just water-superior microscopic texturing penetrates and removes dirt, grease, oil, bacteria, that conventional cleaning methods leave behind.
- Healthier for your family-no harmful chemicals or fumes because E-cloth uses fiber function to clean-not a chemical reaction.
- Good for the environment-E-cloth eliminates paper towels carbon footprint and landfill waste, along with air and water pollution that chemicals create.
- E-cloth saves money-cleaning with E-cloth allows you to be frugal without sacrificing a thing.
- E-cloth cleaning saves time-A high quality cloth with superior fabrication allows you to clean faster and easier than normal cleaning.
I was very excited to try this product after reading all of the benefits. I am used to using tons of paper towels with Clorox and scrubbing till my arms hurt. Sometimes that grease on the oven just never comes off..until I tried E-cloth!
First I tried the Kitchen Pack.
The thick green cloth is for grease and dirt. The blue glass and polishing cloth is for light cleaning and final polishing. I tried the blue cloth for my mess. I wet it under the faucet.
Next I tried the bathroom pack.
I am giving away a bathroom pack to one reader and a kitchen pack to a second reader!
How to Enter:
1) Leave me a comment telling me your least favorite thing to clean.
2) Link back to this giveaway on your blog with a link in the comments section. If you do not have a blog, let me know and I will give you an entry anyway.
3) Add me to your blogroll, follower, or Twitter.
I will choose the 2 lucky winners this Friday, July 10th.