Hope everyone had a nice weekend! I knew mine would be great as soon as I found out I got a promotion on Friday!! I interviewed for a position in my company a few weeks ago and got the good news right before I left work! I’ve been in the same position since I moved to New York in 2007 so I am really excited for a new change. I knew this called for a celebration so Mari and I decided to go to a bar in Queens that night. Before heading out, I took a fun Zumba class and stopped at Subway for a quick dinner.
I got turkey, ham, American cheese, lettuce, tomato, and pickles on a whole wheat roll. I had some Riceworks chips on the side. I am loving Subway lately!
After dinner, I met Mari, her sister Jenn, and her friend Gigi at the bar.
We went to this bar a couple of months ago for Mari’s birthday (ya know, the night I lost my Droid!) I made sure I kept my phone hidden in my purse all night! That day, Mari asked me if I knew of any good low-calorie drinks. I recommended a vodka and soda with a splash of cranberry. I had a feeling this drink would taste too much like actual vodka for her. My other recommendation was vodka and Crystal Light! You can barely taste the alcohol and a packet is almost no calories. They also make some Crystal Light with Stevia now which is nice.
We made drinks with half a packet of Crystal Light, 2 vodka shots, and a glass of water. They were delicious!
I believe we each had 3 of these drinks by the end of the night (6 shots)!!
Eventually we ran out of packets and moved onto Blue Moon.
Very fun night!
The next morning (2:00 pm actually), I headed to Tower Diner to refuel! I got an egg white omelet with feta cheese, peppers and mushrooms. Some fatty bacon seemed necessary after 6 shots.
I felt that an Applebee’s Hurricane was also needed to cure the hangover!
I’d say October is starting off really well for me! I am ready to take on some new challenges and can’t wait to start the new position! I know I am a few days late but I would like to set a few other goals for the month:
1) Focus more on strength training:I am currently loving intensati and Zumba which means I am slacking on the strength classes. I want to take one 3 times a week again.
2) Choose at least 1 day a week to chew no gum! I still go through 1/2 a pack to a whole pack every day. Not only does it cost too much money, it bothers my tummy and jaw. Maybe one day without gum will turn into 2 days, then 3 days, etc.
3) Continue eating out less: I’ve been eating oatmeal every day and packing lunch a few days a week. I also stopped buying $2.00 iced coffee every morning. I’ve been on a Subway kick as well which obviously is cheaper than eating out! I hope this streak continues!
What are your goals for the month?
- website designers chennai - ...Check this out... [...]Nice blog here! Also your website lots up fast![...]...
- website designer chennai - ...A Friend recommended your blog... [...]you made running a blog glance[...]...
- website designers chennai - ...Trackback: More Informations on that topic... [...]Excellent weblog right here! Additionally your site quite a bit up very fast![...]...
- website designers chennai - ...Click here for or more Information... [...]Great weblog right here! Additionally your website loads up very fast![...]...
- website designers in chennai - Look there for more:... [...]The total glance of your site is great, let smartly as the content![...]...
- website designer chennai - ...Trackback: More Informations on that topic... [...]Great weblog right here! Additionally your website loads up very fast![...]...
- website designers chennai - Look there for more: [...]The entire glance of your web site is wonderful, let well as the content![...]
- website designers in chennai - ...Additional Information ca be found here [...]Wow, superb weblog structure! How lengthy have you ever been running a blog for?[...]
- website designers chennai - ...Trackback: More Informations on that topic [...]you made running a blog glance[...]
- web designing company chennai - ...Click here for or more Information [...]Great weblog right here! Additionally your website rather a lot up very fast![...]
- web designing company chennai - Trackback [...]Wow, superb weblog structure! How lengthy have you ever been running a blog for?[...]