I have this little problem where I need chocolate after every single meal. When I can’t find a piece of chocolate after lunch, I freak out a little bit and then end up chewing an entire pack of gum. Can we say… sugar cravings? I recently started eating chocolate with vitamins in it to make myself feel a little bit healthier. The whole “vitamin chocolate” concept sounded a little gross to me at first until I tried Adora calcium supplements. The chocolate tastes like any regular piece of chocolate but with added health benefits.
Adora is the FIRST calcium and vitamin D supplement made from rich, premium, all-natural chocolate (milk and dark). With only two delicious disks of Adora (at 30 calories each), you can fulfill 100% of your daily calcium needs.
Adora® Calcium Supplement in Premium All-Natural Milk & Dark Chocolate
- High quality USP-grade calcium carbonate, vitamin D3, and magnesium
- Antioxidants from all-natural premium chocolate
- Only 30 calories to support weight loss goals
- A smooth, easy-to-digest consistency
- Gluten free
- Certified Kosher
- No artificial sweeteners
- Stringent manufacturing process regulated by the FDA
- MSRP: $7.99 – $9.99
- Visit AdoraCalcium.com for more info
Adora chocolates really do taste delicious and satisfy my intense chocolate cravings. I know I am lacking vitamin D in this gross, cold weather and am not good at taking supplements every day. Chocolate is a different story!
I am giving one reader one pack of milk chocolate and one pack of dark chocolate Adora calcium supplements.
How to Enter:
1. Leave me a comment telling me why you want to win.
2. Like Adora on Facebook. Let me know in a separate comment.
3. Follow Adora on Twitter. Let me know in a separate comment.
4. Tweet about the giveaway. ” Enter to win 2 bags of @AdoraCalcium chocolate from @MissyMaintains! Enter here: http://j.mp/X2n0cj”
I will choose a winner on Monday, January 21. Good luck!
Disclaimer: I received two bags to review free of charge. I was not paid to write this post. All opinions are based solely on my own.